Who is Lord Kalki or Kalki Maha Avatar and Aadishri Arun
In the beginning there was God alone. There was only light. Before creation, this universe existed in no other form except that of the Lord.
It stands to reason that no person, however mighty or wise, can describe what God is because nothing existed except God Himself and therefore only God can describe what He Himself is.
God Himself says to Arjuna in Bhagwat Geeta 10:1 that because I love you and I desire your welfare, I am revealing myself to you.
God further says in Bhagwat Geeta 10:2 that- Neither the celestial gods nor the great sages know My origin because I am the source from which the gods and great seers come.
Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 8;3:6 also states that – Neither the gods nor the great sages know of the Supreme Lords origin; And therefore who else other than God Himself can speak about His existence and His omnipotence and even the way of how to know Him?
In the Vedanta Darshan 3/3/47 (Pad 3, Adhaya 3, Sutra 47) the method to know God is mentioned and it is called the method of Brahma Vidya –
विद्देव तु निर्धारणात (Vidaiv tu nirdharana) :
Only Brahm Vidya can help to get Moksha.
God further states in the Gita 18:55 that – One can understand the Supreme Personality only by devotional service. And when one is in full consciousness of the Supreme Lord by such devotion, only then can such a devotee enter the kingdom of God.
It is further stated in the Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 11;11:18, and the Bhagwat Geeta that knowledge of the scriptures is not enough and even the Vedas are inadequate. Those who have Vedic knowledge but don’t have Brahma Gyaan-such learned people although wise, will not attain the goal of knowledge – Moksha.
According to Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 11;29:23 – Brahm-Gyan cannot easily be receive by ordinary man including sages, rishis and demi-gods unless devotion is ever present. Brahm Gyan is therefore the most precious knowledge for all that exists.
The preciousness of Brahma Gyaana is described thus in the Bhagwat Geeta:-
- I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge both phenomenal and noumenal, by knowing which there shall remain nothing further to be known.
- Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.
- Of all that is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain that I am both its origin and dissolution.
- O conqueror of wealth [Arjuna], there is no Truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.
- Those who know Me as the Supreme Lord, as the governing principle of the material manifestation, who know Me as the one underlying all the demigods and as the one sustaining all sacrifices, can, with steadfast mind, understand and know Me even at the time of death.
The basic tenants of Brahma Gyana are as follows:
- Lord Narayana’s plenary expansion assumes three Vishnus.
Maha Vishnu is called Inferior Energy. Maha Vishnu creates total material Energy, known as the mahat-tattava. The inferior energy is matter manifested in different elements, namely earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego.
Garvodakasayi Vishnu is called Superior Energy. Garvodakasayi Vishnu enters into all the universes to create diversity in each of them. Due to this energy the entire material world functions (BG 7:5).
Kshirdakosayi Vishnu is diffused as the all pervading Super Soul in all the universes and is known as Paramatma / First son of Prun Brahm / Aadi Purush/Aadishri or Ishwar Putra. He is present even within the atoms.
- The real objective of meditation in Yoga and all other spiritual practice is attaining a state of Paramātmā. Anyone who realizes this state – ‘with a steadfast mind’ – can be liberated from material entanglement.
Let us consider question of spirituality from the Scientific point of view.
According to Quantum Physics Theory: Amount of Positive Energy = Amount of Negative Energy.
We can assume that Time started after the Big Bang explosion which created the material universe.
LIGHT can be considered Positive Energy – Kshirdakosayi Vishnu/First son/Firstborn of Purn Brahm / Aadi Purush/Aadishri or Ishwar Putra.
Kshirdakosayi Vishnu/First son of Prun Brahm / Aadi Purush/Aadishri or Ishwar Putra came in Light Form and stayed at the place (Space) called ocean of Light – Anami lok.
As the Light covered Space, His nature became the creator of the whole universe by using Maya. As Creator, He was called Virat Purusha.
The Virat Purusha: “Although we may have clay, water and fire, the elements take the shape of a brick only when we labor to combine them. Without the living energy, there is no possibility that matter can take shape. Similarly, this material world does not develop unless agitated by the Supreme Lord as the Virat-purusha.” (Shrila Prabhupada, Shrimad Bhagavatam, 3.26.51 Purport). This Virat-purusha is a form of the Supreme Lord, and without Him nothing can happen. The Virat-purusha, the person managing the complete whole, acts effortlessly. He does amazing things, and yet He is not God completely. He is but an incarnation, which means that the complete form of God is much more powerful.
According to Rig Ved, Virat Purush is called FOUR part Virat Purush, the first incarnation of Vishnu. As Vishun came to live with Maya or Inferior Energy and Superior Energy is called Virat Purush or first incarnation of Vishnu.
With three-fourth, the Perfect Being rose upwards; one-fourth of Him again remained here. Then He spread on all sides over what eats (living beings – humans, animals, plants), and what does not eat (the inanimate).
Thus, Kshirdakosavi Vishnu; all pervading Super-soul; Paramatma First Son of Purn Brahm; Aadhi Purush Aadishri is the three-fourth, which is immortal (unmanifest) and above Maya (Inferior Energy and Superior Energy).
Aadishri has two form – (1) Without Maya and (2) with Maya. Without Maya, lives on the lap of Purn Brahm and with Maya, lives on the ocean of Light (space).
All avatars comes from One fourth or one part of Virat Purush and is involved in the manifestation of universe. It is inhabited by numerous hosts of Rishis and frequented by Demigods, Saints and Siddhas (who are endowed with mystic powers by their very birth. (Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 1;3:5) All avatars including Christ Jesus Lord Kalki Avatar come from one quarter of Virat Purush (Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 1;5:25).
Since, one fourth or one part of Virat Purush is involved in the manifestation of universe, thus Last incarnation of Lord Kalki has to rule over the world for 1000 years.
His three-fourth, which is immortal (unmanifest) is not involved in the manifestation of universe, thus, Aadishri with Maya will not rule over the world for 1000 years. Only he can destroy death thus he comes in present time.
Since, the one fourth or one part of Virat Purush is under the KAAL ADMINISTRATION – Time Personified, thus His creation is in the Cycle of RE-BIRTH. This is the reason Lord Krishna said in Gita 2:27 -For one who has taken his birth, death is certain; and for one who is dead, birth is certain. Therefore, in the unavoidable discharge of your duty, you should not lament. Since, the three fourth or three part of Virat Purush is not under the KAAL ADMINISTRATION – this is the reason, Aadishri Arun has come to destroy the death.
ABOUT KALKI AVATAR
- Lord has to come on Indian soil with the name of Kalki, in village Shambhal Gram and people will call Him with many different community names. In August Sanghita, Agust Rishi called Him with 1000 different names. Varah Puran, Chapter 48, Page No 94 called with 7 (seven) different names, Mahabharat, Van Parv called Him with the name of Kalki Vishnu Yasha and Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran has also called Him with different name i. e. secret.
- Since He is King of Kings, God of gods and Universal thus He is there for all people and all religions. There is no greater god than Him. One is He, no partner hath He. Exalted is He alone. He gives life and causes death, and He is Living, who will not die; Ever.
- Many Holy Scriptures in all religions have prophesied for the arrival of Kalki Maha Avatar.
- A dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that He would be born on the 12th day of the bright fortnight (Shukla Paksh) in the month of Vaisakha. (Kalki Puran 1;2:15) Kalki Comes in 1985, 3rd chapter prophesied – Kalki will be born in a Brahmin family in Mathura city in Uttar Pradesh of North India in the first half of 1985 i.e. on Vaisakh Shukla Dwadashi tithi and in Bengali tithi 1392. Bhavishya Puran, Pratisarg Parv, Part 4th , Chapter – 5, Page No – 331 has prophesied that “Lord will take Avatar with the name of Lord Kalki in Divya Vrindavan (in the secret Rasmandal place i.e. on the border of Mathura – Vrindavan location) for the welfare of Devas and to destroy the evil-doers. In the end of Kaliyuga Lord will appear in the form of Kalki Avatar at the request of Radha ji.”
- Quran has prophesied – “ A great person will come after him whose name would mean PRAISED ONE”
- Kalki Puran 1;2:6 has prophesied – Lord Kalki will marry with Padma. Padma will be the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and she will be born from the womb of Koumudi, the wife of king Brihadratha, in Sinhala Desh (Sri Lanka).
- People are clever and they will try to confuse the people with their cleverness – God knew the people’s attitude. Thus He cleared in Kalki Puran 1;2:6 so that false people might be caught. Truth is – The mother’s name of Padma will be Koumudi and father’s name will be Brihadratha, and all of three will be born in Sinhala Desh (Sri Lanka) and at the same time all of three will live in Sinhala Desh (Sri Lanka).
- Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 11;5:39-39 has prophesied – In the kali age only, here and there men will be devoted to Lord Narayana but their number will be large in the Dravida territory, wherein flow the rivers – Tamraparni, Kritmala, Payaswini, the most sacred Kaveri, Mahanadi and Pratichi. It is prophesied clearly that a large number of devotees of Lord Narayana will live in Dreavid Desh (Tamil Nadu) wherein Tamraparni, Kritmala, Payaswini, the most sacred Kaveri, Mahanadi and Pratichi flow. It has not prophesied that Lord Kalki will be born in Dravis Desh (Tamil Nadu) or His abode will be in Dravis Desh (Tamil Nadu). Thus, people must not be confused.
- Kalki Puran 1;2:8 has prophesied that Lord Kalki will bring Satya Yuga (Krit Yuga), then He will establish Dharma as before and then He will kill the Kali and then He will finally return to His abode. It is clear cut prophesy that once Lord Kalki took incarnation He must perform three duties first – (1) to bring Satya yuga (Krit yuga) (2) to establish Dharma (3) to destroy the Kali or evil people. After completing this work He will plan to return to His abode. When Lord Kalki will bring Satya Yuga (Krit yuga) as the Moon, Sun and Jupiter will arrive in Pshya Nakshtra (pushy constellation), in one rashi (in one zodiacal) is in the ascendant. (Shrimad Bhagawatam Maha Puran 12;2:24 ; Shri Vishnu Puran, Part – 4th Chapter 24, Ashlokas – 102, Page No – 302 ; Mahabharata, Van Parv, title “Kali Dharm and Kalki Avatar” Page No – 311 ). According to Astrology, on 21st July 2014, at 3:11:00 P.M. the above incident took place and thus from that time Satya yuga (Krit yuga) has started.
- The way of salvation is that the devotee should collect information of the personal name of Lord Kalki and chant His name. Maharshi Ved Vysa ji wrote in Shrimad Bhagwatam Maha Puran 12;3:52 – “ What is attend in the Satyayuga by one contemplating on Lord Vishnu, in Treta by one who propitiates Him through sacrifices, and in Dwapara through worship of the Lord, is attend in the Kali age merely by chanting the name and singing the praises of Shri Hari.” It means the things to whom a people receive by doing meditation in Satyayuga, by doing big Yagya in treta and doing pooja (worship) properly in Dwapara, the same thing people will get easily by chanting the name of Lord in Kaliyuga.Shri Narsing Puran, Chapter – 54, Ashlokas – 50-55 Paqge No – 239 prophesied the same above things clearly.
In Padma Puran, Chapter Patal Khand, Title “Mahima of Naam kirtan…..” Page No – 565, Devi Parvati ji asked to Lord Shiva – “Kripanidhi! People will be in trouble due to son, wife, wealth etc by appearing the kaliyuga. Then what will be the solution of getting their Mukti?” Lord Shiva replied her – “Devi! In Kaliyuga, only the name of Hari will be a boat of crossing the ocean of Birth and Death. It means the name of Hari will be the only solution of getting Mukti / Salvation.”Ram Charit Manas, Baal kand, Doha – 20/1, Page No – 27 prophesied – As the servant walks after his master, similarly, Lord moves after His name. This is the reason, after knowing the name of Lord Kalki, people must chant and sing His name with complete faith and pure devotion.
This friends is the gist of Brahma Gyaan and the sure-shot way for the devotee to reach the highest abode.